Thursday, June 30, 2011

Blogging and Me

Ok, It's day four of my new master's program. So far so good.  I'm realizing two things how much there is to know about technology and  that I don't know even half of it. Because this course requires me to blog, I will be helping myself gain knowledge in this area. I hope I gain it really quick, because for the past four days I have been editing and redesigning my blog page, in an attempt to get it right. OMG! Hopefully by Sunday it will be right. Any who, I have been enjoying interacting with my peers in the course. I think its going to be a great course. Though, I am not new to online learning, but jitters come anytime I begin a new course. Mainly in fear of the unknown, but hey, I'm up for a challenge. Until next time. Happy blogging!

4 comments:

  1. I really like your layout. I wish you all the best in our classes together. Grab my hand and we will work side by side to encourage and assist each other. I am looking forward to the journey.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Julie,

    Thanks for the encouraging comment. We can definitely work this thing together. Two heads are better than one. I am also looking for to the journey. I think I am both scared and anxious to see what the other courses hold for us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am energized by your enthusiastic attitude. I hope the jitters go away for you. I am a perfectionist and this is a challenge for me as well. I have not read Stand Tall Molly Lou Melon but it looks like one I would like to read to my children. I often read them the OK books by Todd Parr. They have a similar message.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is my first blogging assignment. This looks like something that I could get into. I am always looking for new books. I will check this one out and let you know if my kids liked it or not.

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I am a Preschool Teacher at a private preschool in Tennessee. I have been in the early childhood field for 17 years. I have an A.A.S in Early Childhood Edcuation, a CDA, B.S in Child Development with a specialization in Preschool, and currently I am working on my M.S in Early Childhood Studies at Walden University.