Monday, July 11, 2011

Education = Opportunities

About two weeks ago, I applied for a job with the State of Tennessee, as a child care program evaluator in other words a licening counselor. I have been looking at this position for a couple of years now, but could never really apply for it because I didnt' have my bachelors yet. Well now I do and I have applied for the position. I have checked my status and I have passed all requirements and have been placed on the list for eligible list of candidates. Oh, how happy I am that I can possibly have the opportunity to come out of the classroom and work in another area of early childhood. Though, I haven't recieved the job, I just have this gut feeling that I will be selected for an interview. I am just excited about the many opportunities that become available as I continue to further my degree. Whether I get the job or not I am still proud and excited about my decision to keep on learning and achieving my goals.

1 comment:

  1. congrats, i am proud of you for encouraging and having the motivation to continue to work hard.

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I am a Preschool Teacher at a private preschool in Tennessee. I have been in the early childhood field for 17 years. I have an A.A.S in Early Childhood Edcuation, a CDA, B.S in Child Development with a specialization in Preschool, and currently I am working on my M.S in Early Childhood Studies at Walden University.